Computer Repair - FREE ESTIMATES
Unlike a mechanic, who charges a fee to give you a diagnosis and waves that fee if you get work done, most of our diagnoses can be done without any fee involved. Diagnosing some issues requires more work (e.g. disassembly of a laptop), but we would discuss an associated disassembly fee in advanced.
We also prefer not to charge you more for a repair than your computer is worth. Some customers prefer to keep an older machine alive, and that's fine. But we won't surprise you with a large bill leaving you wondering 'Would I have been better off buying a new one?'
Our repair services include:
- Virus and Malware removal
- dust bunny extermination (generally a free service provided when doing anything else with your desktop computer)
- Troubleshooting software issues and error messages
- Diagnosing and repairing hardware problems
On laptops we can repair/replace:
- charging jacks
- wireless cards
- and more.
We can also upgrade your existing computer including:
- Video Cards
- HDD (hard disk drive) to a larger HDD
- or an HDD to a faster SSD (Solid State Drive)
- Memory (RAM)